Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Ferrari Owners Club has re

The Ferrari Owners Club has returned to Texas after a short absence. The Texas region will be headed up by Sam Emerick in Dallas and I will be representing the Houston chapter. The FOC Texas page will be updated soon with all of the new contact information, events, etc... For now, if you have any questions about membership or the club in general please contact me and I will get you the answer, or direct you to the appropriate person to help you out. If you would like to join, just click the banner logo and you will be taken to the FOC website where you can submit your membership application.

The FOC is an enthusiast's club run by enthusiasts and has long been referred to as the "Driver's Club." In fact, their moto is "We drive." The FOC was established in 1961, and was the first Ferrari club in America recognized by the factory.

With its strong history, and dedicated enthusiast leadership, the FOC will surely complete the ownership experience for owners, and keep the dream alive for past and future owners. The FOC has something for everyone and there will be many "FUN" events in our region in the coming months.

FOC publication:

Pilota is the monthly magazine for Ferrari Owners Club members. Timely articles report on past events and inform members about upcoming FOC activities and sign up information. Formula One reporting keeps up with the fast paced Grand Prix circus from the Ferrari point of view. Additionally, FOC members are kept informed with our calendar of events and classified ads that allow members to find cars, parts, literature and many other items that are Ferrari.

Membership:

http://www.ferrariownersclub.com/membership.htm

Jeremy Lawrence

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AWESOME...!!!!!

Bout time

AWESOME...!!!!!

Bout time a club for enthusiasts came to Texas...it's great that a good, honorable, down to earth person like yourself will be involved.

Best Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually bought my 308 from

I actually bought my 308 from Sam Emerick last year. I guess he moved up to a 456. He sold me his awesome Euro 308- been spending to much time in the garage and on the road ever since...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi John,

Sam did in fact

Hi John,

Sam did in fact upgrade to a 456 and is loving life.
What a small world this is. When he and I spoke last he had told me the story of how he sold his 308QV to a gentleman in the Northeast. She is a beauty!!!

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received my membership packe

I received my membership packet today. Cool stuff. Two sets of stickers, inside mount, and outside mount. A patch, and the current issue of Pilota, and two back issues, as well as the 40th anniversary member Directory.

They are also making us a banner for our local events.
Exciting things are happening!!!

JL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts