Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've enjoyed my 82 308 GTS

I've enjoyed my 82 308 GTSi (2v) for three years now. It has been a wonderful vehicle but now I believe I would like to upgrade to a 308 QV. I really like the 308 style, more so than a 328 or later (sorry to the 328 + owners). Would the mid-thirties be a the correct area for a nice, well maintained QV? Input/suggests are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Schroeder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Stephen,

Blue book on

Hi Stephen,

Blue book on my '85 QV is $42k. Market price is in the mid 30's. I would say that if the car was properly maintained, mid 30's would not be unreasonable. We all know there are a lot a "crap" cars out there for much less money, but the cost to bring them back to a proper state of tune you would be back in the mid to upper 30's after all is said and done. You pay one of two ways, when you buy, or after you buy. There isn't any way around it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip JVR. Actua

Thanks for the tip JVR. Actually looking for something with 25,000 to 30,000 miles. I'm in no hurry as my 82 is running great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a look at that pic, JR.

Take a look at that pic, JR.

He recently purchased (in Houston) that red car as well as the Jag and the 330 in the background, all in one "garage sale"......!!!!!!!!

Some housecleaning, eh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts