Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for Veglia ins

I'm looking for Veglia instruments in general and a clock in particular. Any good leads on sources?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need a clock myself. Pretty

I need a clock myself. Pretty tough to find.

Have you touched base with Palo Alto Speedometer????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 years ago I needed a clock f

2 years ago I needed a clock for my Dino. It didn't work. I typed in Veglia into Google and found it in England. Try it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really?? At a dealer or ????

Really?? At a dealer or ????

How much was it, if you don't mind? Someone put a VDO ammeter in my 1977 GTB! Help!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this what you gentlemen are

Is this what you gentlemen are in search of? I also have other instruments of the same brand of similar size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joey,

yes that looks kinda

Joey,

yes that looks kinda like it. Do you have a better picture where the face is more visible? Also what are the dimensions?

Also interested in other instruments. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andreas,

I've answered

Andreas,

I've answered your query privately through e-mail.

Thanks,
Joey

Should anyone else be interested in a clock or other Veglia Borletti instruments, please message me privately.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Close!!

The 1977 model I&#3

Close!!

The 1977 model I'm looking for has blue sweep second hand and hour markings, IIRC. It has a chrome bezel trim.

Thanks though, that looks like it would fit the newer 3X8s.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Though I am not an owner of an

Though I am not an owner of any of the fine cars you gentlemen discuss here, I am hoping one of you are knowledgeable about Veglia clocks--specifically the history of this company. I have a 1930s Veglia Mantel (Mantle) clock in green onyx marble that I need history on to ready it for sale for a local charity. After much searching/research, I have found only one Veglia and it was a wooden clock. From the tiny amount of info I have found I am assuming Veglia stopped making mantel and other home clocks around 1930 in favor of the car clocks/speedometers you are discussing here. Am I right/wrong? Any information would be very much appreciated!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts