Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sharing this with ever

I'm sharing this with everyone because so many share in the reasons for this thank you note, the list of those who help is long but we all know who they are.

This is the type of stuff that makes it all worth it, an enthsiast that has had some of the fun put back into his hobby & passion.

I've removed the name to protect this gentlemans privacy, but wanted the message and thank you to be shared by everyone who helps make our community a nice place to visit, and a valuable resource for owners and enthusiasts everywhere.

It's Fun (and work
) putting the Fun back into passions & hobbies. It's nice that all the selfless help is noticed and that every once in awhile, out of the clear blue, someone reminds us that it's noticed and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subj: thanks
Date: 1/25/04 7:29:05 PM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I've had an F-car one way or another for thirty years. I'm still surprised
by how unhelpful the dealers are, and by the community of unofficial F-car
people. You are helping a lot of folk who will never be in Texas. Two
words. Thank you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's good of you to post t

It's good of you to post this so that the other contributors here can get a glimpse of the effect they're having on other people's hobby that largely goes unnoticed because of the media we are using.

Congrats guys! Keep up the great work!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, sorry to be late to the

Well, sorry to be late to the party but I second that. THANK YOU.

I have done some maintenance to my car that I would never have attempted with out JRV and the good people on the site. It has made my hobby much more enjoyable.

This really works.

Thank you,

Drew Altemara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drew,

au contriare...you di

Drew,

au contriare...you did thank us large by writing the Boxer Carb Tuning Tech Article that now passes on the help to others. Not to mention that when questions are asked it helps to jog & fine tune all of our memories.

It's good to have these bits of input occasionaly to judge the success of F-Talks unwritten Mission Statement....to serve as a resource to enable owers to enjoy their cars/hobbies more.

I was told long ago in my apprentice days that the best advertisement is not in the shop, but back on the road. The more succesful operations we help with to get the cars back on the road the larger the measure of success imo.

Some wonder why we do this for free, and the answer has always been easy...'cause it's fun!....there will never be a shortage of guys that just don't want to work on their own Ferraris, but for those that do having a friendly, knowledgable place to plug into is just plain cool for me and hopefully for the entire community.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Some wonder why we do thi

"Some wonder why we do this for free, and the answer has always been easy...'cause it's fun!....there will never be a shortage of guys that just don't want to work on their own Ferraris, but for those that do having a friendly, knowledgable place to plug into is just plain cool for me and hopefully for the entire community"

Ditto, Ditto

DJ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.