Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.......

Just received thr

Hi.......

Just received three "weird messages" from ferrari-talk admin which are the contents of single posts at the site ??!!

How or why do these messages come to me ? At the bottom of one message was found: "5/3266/5849/fmasiarz/co4BNx911mwH6".

Have no other way to reach you, since an attempt at a direct reply yielded an "unknown user" message.

Thank you.

Frank.............23005
www.masiarz.net/bb_resource

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check your user profile. Click

Check your user profile. Click 'Edit profile' on the top bar.

Scroll down to the E-Mail notification section and uncheck any groups that are checked.
When a group is checked, an email will be sent everytime a post is made in that group.

Oh, and don't forget to hit the 'save profile changes' button when you're done

Jay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow Frank you got me...

My

Wow Frank you got me...

My only guess is that when Jay was setting up the F-Talk PM functions that mail was accidentily or inadvertently sent to you in error. It could be some type of software glitch with the site, sent by mistake or someone trying to PM you. The PM function does send mail from [email protected].

If Jay doesn't see this and respond I'll email him to see if he may have answers.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>> ya beat me to it wi

>> ya beat me to it with all the answers...

LOL!

When I activated the PM feature the email notification system also became active. So anyone with this enabled in their profile will start receiving emails.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HaHa...I didn't realize th

HaHa...I didn't realize the software had em notifications...

Any other functions hiding back there people might want?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All kinds of options available

All kinds of options available in the profile section.

Oh, and the forgotten password function was also activated when I turned on PM. Since they all use the same email system.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi.............

Just had a

Hi.............

Just had a great idea !! I would love to get an automatic e-mail notification which informs me of any new thread concerning Ferarri Boxers or BBs.

Is that possible too ??

Frank.........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quot

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I would love to get an automatic e-mail notification which informs me of any new thread concerning Ferarri Boxers or BBs.

Is that possible too ??<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Unfortunatly not possible. It can only em you when a post is made to a selected group or groups.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jay,

Are these same feature

Jay,

Are these same features enabled on Lambo-talk yet? I'd love to have them there (sorry to hijack the thread).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quot

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Are these same features enabled on Lambo-talk yet?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
Yes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts