Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the documentry on di

I watched the documentry on discovery the other night on the development of this car. Pretty impressive and the car is vey striking. At $150k it is going to give Ferrari a run for their money. however I think Ferrari will still sell all the 360's they want. I must admit that if you could get one at list I might take it over a 360.

The only thing that really bothers me is the big block V8. Just sounds like a muscle car with a lot of low end torque vs. 12 cylinders turning at high rpm's.

Curious if anyone else saw the TV article and what they thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw that show. Awesome! I wo

I saw that show. Awesome! I would take one over a 360 any day of the week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it is awesome as well.

I think it is awesome as well. 500HP and 500 ft lb of torque.....wow. But at the end of the day, it is still a Ford.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like it too.

btw...good t

i like it too.

btw...good to see you here allan! beginning to feel like home here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font color="000000"><font fac

<font color="000000"><font face="times new roman,times,roman"></font>I didn't see the show but I read some articles on web sites and magazines about this car. I would never take it over any ferrari. True, it has very nice retro styling, and impressive performance figures, but it is still a ford. It costs about a much a a 360, but who would buy a ford, any ford, over a ferrari, any ferrari. I still haven't driven it but I'm sure it doesn't make your heart rate rise like a ferrari does.</font>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Never

I would never get a horrible Ford instead of a Ferrari. Ford makes low-quality, un-reliable cars. To sell a Ford for that kind of money is outrageous.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I looked at one at VIR, on a track day. Pretty impressive up close. Very nice fit and finish. Definately not a kit car. Not sure about the quality of the driver, but it ran pretty strong at VIR. Don't sell it short, its a player on track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts