Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Frank,

JR should have

Hi Frank,

JR should have the site back to normal soon.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy , I will be there. Kell

Jeremy , I will be there. Kelly let me know about dinner Friday nut I work 2 hours away from Baton Rouge and won't get home until about 6 (still about an hour away from BR) so I will see you Saturday

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes as some have noticed the s

Yes as some have noticed the site was hacked and sabatagued!!!! We are working very hard to undo the damaged created. within a few days we should be back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvienence!!!

Even I was Locked out, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good Luck JRV.

Sorry about

Good Luck JRV.

Sorry about that!

Looks good today..(10-14-04)

Speedy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JRV

What's it take to g

JRV

What's it take to get the sponsor links back up? Let me know, I see that progress is being made on the site, just curious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brent, by this weekend I think

Brent, by this weekend I think....the sabatauge was extremly severe. My Team is working very hard to undo the damage caused by the sabatauers. Because LT supports FT they were instructed to start there first. Everyting will be back to normal pretty soon. I'm even temporarily locked out of my own account...
...some people are simply POS that will hurt others...to bad they aren't branded at birth so we could see them coming ahye?

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JRV:
Do you think maybe that

JRV:
Do you think maybe that "other" "Italian Sports cars talk site" had any thing to do with this?

I bet you they like the Ferrari-talk site better than theirs.
Greetings
VS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts