Ferrari Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have whater coming into the

I have whater coming into the car when it rains, because the gaskets are not realy usefull on the hard top.
Is there a dolution ??? can I put F355 gaskets ??

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
How old are your gaskets? Why

How old are your gaskets? Why not just order and install new, factory 348 TS gaskets? If they are original, they are getting close to 13 or 14 years old, I would suspect.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
they are new , it cost about 1

they are new , it cost about 1200 euros if I remember well and ot is still same....

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
In my opinion it isn't wor

In my opinion it isn't worth putting new rubber seals on the top. They are gonna leak anyway. Unless however it is a NEW problem. The top on my 348 leaks. I think the bigger problem is that the windows don't seal properly. The tops on the 348/355 area a bad design. You could try the rubber seal from a 355. They have a little lip, on the edge above the window, that could help. But if the windows don't seal proper it is gonna be wasted money in my opinion. I say just don't drive it in the rain.

Now that I think of it. Last week I saw a fix on TV, on one of the car shows, that they added a filler type stuff behind the rubber trim. What it did was to push the rubber out further, so that when the door was closed it made a tighter seal. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I would give that a try before you spend over a grad on rubber that is gonna leak anyway. Good luck let us know what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts