Ferrari Forums banner

Wheel Fit for 1990 348

2K views 3 replies 0 participants last post by  Jay Wisniewski 
G
#1 ·
I have a question as to wheel

I have a question as to wheel fit. Will wheels from a 2003, 360, size 18X7.5 & 18X10., with tire size 215/45R18 and 275/40R18, fit on my 1990 348 TS? Thanks, Jay

G
#3 ·
Jay,

I don't know for s

Jay,

I don't know for sure if the wheels will fit, but I have upgraded lug bolts for sale if that's all you need. I have a 360 "stock" look replacement (i.e. it matches the head shape of the original 360 bolt), 348 "stock" look replacements, or custome lengths if needed. The parts I sell are machined bolts made in the UK by an F1 supplier, come with independent test data showing they are stronger than the OEM Ferrari bolts and they are much cheaper to boot. ON TOP OF THAT, I'LL GIVE YOU THE FERRARI-TALK DISCOUNT IF YOU MENTION THIS SITE! PM me, e-mail at bcardani@dexmllc.com or call the number on our website, www.dexmllc.com (you can link from the ad at the top of this site).

We will be at Cavallino Classic starting Wednesday of this week (1/21/04), but you can call the main number and we will get it down there. If you are at the show, stop by our booth to see the bolts. I hope we can help.

Best regards,
Brent
DexM llc.

G
#4 ·
My Son just installed my new w

My Son just installed my new wheels and tires on the 348. They look great and it drives nicely. I really appreciate everyones help on this. We have the AC working now and the windows work much better thanks to Son Matthew. Matt & Peter worked late into the night Saturday to get everything done before flying back to Michigan. Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.