Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at 328&#39

I have been looking at 328's and 348's and I can't decide what would be the best car overall.
My friend who is a car collecter tells me I should by the newest technology I can afford. He says down the rode that car will have better resale.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
>>I can't decide w

>>I can't decide what would be the best car overall<<

the best car overall is the one you are going to be happy owning, driving, caring for. Which one will you still love when it's broken?

that's the one you will derive the "most value from"....and when you get money back upon sale it's a bonus.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally subjective but I'd

Totally subjective but I'd go for the 328. They'e a bit better priced than the 348, offer similar Ferrarissimo (if that's actually a word) and in my eyes at least are by far more attractive. As JRV astutely puts it, the final choice lies in the eye of the beholder. Provided you buy a reasonably priced, well cared for Ferrari, it's pretty hard to go wrong. Read up on the model(s) you are considering, bide your time and by all means get a prepurchase inspection by an EXPERIENCED and objective Ferrari shop. Then preparest thyself for automotive rapture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Id go for the 348. Much more m

Id go for the 348. Much more modern design,quicker and better braked. Youll be happier in the long run. I had a 328 here a few months ago, and was excited to have it. After driving it, i was very dissapointed. Times have changed, and the 328 is way too underpowered in todays world.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts