Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed these in my 308. I

I installed these in my 308. I love them!!! Purchased them from Hill's Engineering two years ago.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have those! Very cool aren&#

I have those! Very cool aren't they, don't have photos with me. I actually got a very, very, very, thin heeled stiletto caught in one of the holes on the gas pedal. The dealership didn't think it was possible until I brought the strappy little number in and showed them just how thin the heel was!Service manager just smiled and shook his head at me...he didn't quite know what to say....Girl thing again...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes!!! I love mine. Can't

Yes!!! I love mine. Can't imagine how you drive in your stilettos.

Keep it up. You are educating us "guys" on the girlie girl side of things..

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very well actually...feel like

Very well actually...feel like I must have been born wearing heels, put me in sneaks and I can fall over my own feet. Though you will be pleased to know I do own some red racing shoes I got from Stand 21 in Costa Mesa out here...don't know if they are still there, it was a while back when I bought them. But I prefer heels...that way I can drive like a "she devil" and still look good in the Gucci dress while I wait for the others to catch up...hahahaha.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd prefer the racing shoe

I'd prefer the racing shoes. Nothing more sexy that a girl in a racing suit...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well...I spent a lot of time i

Well...I spent a lot of time in a racing suit while completing my requirements for that SCCA license.....with actual racing shoes you will be happy to know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You gotta love a girl who love

You gotta love a girl who loves tools, loves to listen to the natural sounds of "her" Ferrari, and can appreciate Snoop Dog, and has a racing license....

I'm sure you are breaking a lot of guys hearts right about now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts