Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made 2 fair offers for

I have made 2 fair offers for Ferrari cars in the past 3 weeks and have been turned down both times. These owners act like people are standing In line trying to buy there cars. I believe the way the economy Is right now that It is a buyers market. I would welcome your comments.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can't expect someone t

you can't expect someone to pick up the phone and just say "oh ok"...it's called playing hard ball...weakest walnut cracks first.

patience, in a week or 2 call back and ask if they've sold yet ...it's all just a phycological game of thriller.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure what model you are lo

Not sure what model you are looking for, but obviously the newer cars in most cases the Owners are upside down against market depreciation and trying to reduce the losses if possible.

On the other hand there are owners of older cars who are more realistic what the cars may be worth.
As JR says, only when the right buyer and seller can connect are both sides happy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
people who own Ferraris for th

people who own Ferraris for the most part can afford them. They spend lots of money restoring them, fixing them, servicing them...and are reluctant to sell below what they perceive to be market value. In most cases, cars bought in the 80's cost much more than they are worth today...everyone is trying to cut their losses. Find one trying to get rid of a Ferrari and you will get your car for the price...a motivated seller is not the same as a seller

1 - 6 of 6 Posts