Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sort of but, but only to those

Sort of but, but only to those with a severe addiction. BTW: anyone know how to make the picture smaller?

Art

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use photoshop to shrink pict

I use photoshop to shrink pictures.

You might try 160*120 from 640*480 div 4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Honey I shrunk the car.

Her

Honey I shrunk the car.

Here's three smaller sizes, Art, including one you could use as am avatar.
Cheers, John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why would you want to start a

Why would you want to start a P&R section here? Are you looking to get a lifetime ban here too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
>>>Why would you w

>>>Why would you want to start a P&R section here? Are you looking to get a lifetime ban here too?<<<

HaHaHaHaHaha!!!!

No Chit...let's leave all the Baloney for Oscar Meyer Sites!!!

Art, I think after 4 yrs the guys here have pretty well defined our parameters by themselves on the whole. They want to talk about Ferraris and sometimes cars in general and leave the rest behind for the time they are here. Sorta like taking a vacation from the hustle & bustle....

And I know it's like a vacation for me when I can come and just talk cars with a whole bunch of people I really like and really like helping when I can.

Debate sites are fun in the short run, but they grow old quick for most....and generally those types of sites create more enemies than friends and that's just simply NOT what FTalk is about. FTalk has always been about making Heros instead of Zeros and putting as much Fun Factor in to this Ferrari Game that we can! So I think we'll just continue to skip the basher section for the forseeable future...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts