Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 1993 honda del sol for any

my 1993 honda del sol for any Ferrari!!!!! wrecked/repairable or used or whatever. ya im serious

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is car in
pic replica
car
b

is car in
pic replica
car
based
on
de
sol

trade
for
mondial
coupe
needs
fix
up
runs
ok
NY

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is. IT IS NOT MY CURREN

yes it is. IT IS NOT MY CURRENT DEL SOL HOWEVER!!! THIS BLACK SUPERAMERIC replicar SOLD FOR $33,000!!!!! Superamerica kits for del sol take a lot of time and know how to build but they are worth it because they look so much better than MR2 or FIERO kits. My last one required an 11 inch extension to the front of the car (wich takes a butt-load of convincing to body shops to do), new engine (replaced with a 6 cylinder with v-tec 2 headers wich gave the car that weighs in at 1700 lbs 160 extra horse power!!! also in project were FERRARI RIMS, new bumpers-fenders- and body work to compensate for extension, FERRARI seats, console bought for a 2000 toyota MR-2 Ferrari kit, completely brand new mufflers and exhaust as they were split and formed to done for FERRARI muffler package. MY CURRENT DEL SOL IN WAITING FOR THE KIT. I CAN DO THE INTERIOR FIRST AND LEAVE THE REST TO YOU OR DO IT ALL AND TRADE FOR EXTRA $2000 (completed kits sell for over 40,000g.) I want to start restoring old ferraris and want to get rid of this car before I put to much money in it. if still interested, will put up photo of current del sol for th with draw-up over it to give you a general idea.

websites parts came from-------------------------
craigslist.com
bodykits.com
google.com

also from junk yards, salvege depots, government , and now FERRARI.COM!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts