Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking for a Red

Hi,
I'm looking for a Red or Black 348 TS 1990-94 with less than 30,000 miles and belt/major service performed within the last 5000 miles. Please supply pictures (including VIN plate) with emails. To save everyones time, I am willing to pay up to $43,000 USD depending on condition, no more. I have researched current actual selling prices through 2 brokers here in N.Y. as well as most of the Ferrari and Car sites. That seems to be the average selling price. I will not consider cars outside the U.S.. Car must be available to view and I will not pay a deposit before seeing the vehicle. I have cash in hand. I can be contacted here:

[email protected]

Thanks for your time,
Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hate ta tell ya but your price

Hate ta tell ya but your price is on the drop dead bottom for any "REAL" car!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking to purchase a 348

I am looking to purchase a 348 TS. I have owned a 348 and a 355 in the past and now I want another. I am looking for Red/Tan, Red/Black, Yellow/Black or Yellow/Tan. Thanks.

I can be reached at [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, that's a nice looking

Man, that's a nice looking car PWehmer!

I think the market on 348s in general is gonna firm up over time. The styling, to my eye, holds up pretty well....of course, I'd rather it be a GTB....LOL!

Maybe an unraced Challenge Package, like at Ron Tonkin....;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep- for $50K that looks like

Yep- for $50K that looks like a pretty fair deal if it would check out ok. A 348 offers a lot of car smiles for the cash but might be awhile before they appreciate.

You need to get a Boxer- it suits you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts