Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 1984 Ferrari 308. It

I got a 1984 Ferrari 308. It was hit in the front and side. I can fix the side but I need a front clip in the worst way. The suspenion is all good but everything else is pretty much gone. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

The car is a Euro model.

Thanks again,
Nelson Diaz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check out: [url="http://www.it

Check out: www.italianauto.com Mr.Hooper,out in Phoenix,AZ. Sells New,Used,and After Market parts for most all Ferrari Models. Also has cars For Sale,Cheap,that are "In Need..."

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or,seeing that you are way on

Or,seeing that you are way on the other side of the Country. There are always Ads in the "Hemmings Motor News" Cars and Parts "For Sale" Monthly Magazine. There is an ad from a guy in NY. "Fred Petroske" that has several Ferrari's that he is parting out. Phone: 315-649-2861.

Also,a guy in NJ. "Gino" at AW Imports. Phone: 800-631-5589 or 800-392-6833.

There's another ad for 308 Front end parts,but in WA. Phone: 360-867-4893

Good Luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
308 Gtsi

Hi Nelson"

I have aquired a 82 gtsi with the front clip in good shape. I beleive the door can be used too on the passenger side. I am not sure if its the euro model because the car is not here yet. I can assume that it may not be. Please give me a call and if you are interested, think about how much you want to spend on the complete clip.

Steve 818-399-6986

I got a 1984 Ferrari 308. It was hit in the front and side. I can fix the side but I need a front clip in the worst way. The suspenion is all good but everything else is pretty much gone. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

The car is a Euro model.

Thanks again,
Nelson Diaz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts